fot

RE: There's something funny going on

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: There's something funny going on
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 14:19:34 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01BEDF88.3A41FD20
        charset="iso-8859-1"

Clearly the problem is in the last line of your message--a sufficiency of
scotch in the evening will avoid these bothersome problems by giving you
enough of a headache so you won't care about a something as minor as a local
change in the laws of gravity, or the fact that your house appears to have
misplaced it's foundation.