fot

Re: TR compression vs. HP

To: Bob Kramer <rgk@flash.net>
Subject: Re: TR compression vs. HP
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 12:24:09 -0400
bob, sounds a bit optimistic but the compression gain is certainly a plus.
the other thing is what do you do with the compression. if the head/cam/carb
are ot capable of using this increase then you might as well not do it.
also, are the pistons able to withstand the increase. we jsut did 3 sets of
je forged for customers. you can go to 12:1 with stock cast pistons, but not
for long. ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.
200-300 cars in our British salvage yard.