fot

Re: TR compression vs. HP

To: <jwheeler@robus.com>
Subject: Re: TR compression vs. HP
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 12:01:26 -0700
Sounds like you have hit pay dirt Jack. This only proves again that "One
valid test is worth 10,000 expert opinions". What I ws refering to primairly
was that the flat tops gave a more effecient combustion therefore you gained
more power with a lower ratio and less chance of detonation. But I never
argue with a guy who has found a way to be fast.