fot

Re: Achieving Full FOT Status

To: thefryes@iconn.net
Subject: Re: Achieving Full FOT Status
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 16:25:45 -0600 (MDT)
Just checked out the photos, looks like fun.

And I just talked to some of the IVR folks, and it looks like we managed to
scrape up the funds to cover the remainder of our event insurance premium that
was past due, so we're covered until June 1, 2000.  Which means we can plan
on having test and tune, drivers' schools and a few race weekends out at
Wendover next spring.  Oh boy, I better get that Spitfire Production racer
dusted off.  Killer's great for autocrossing, but falls short in a few areas
when it comes to road racing.

mjb.