fot

Re: GRANDPA DONE REAL GOOD

To: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GRANDPA DONE REAL GOOD
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 23:06:22 +0100
It's basically a horse lineament my
>grandfather used to ease stiff joints on his shire horse
'Percy'. The only
>trouble with the stuff is that it gets hotter and hotter. I
used to use it
>in 100 yard sprint races at school - I never lost one
mainly due to the
>fact that I put plenty on the back of my legs about two
minutes before a
>race. When the gun went off so did I. When I hit the 75
yard marker the
>heat generated by the Firy Jack became so intense you could
see the scorch
>marks on the grass as I accelerated through the tape and
straight on to the
>cold shower in the 'ablutions' building across the lawns.

Without putting too fine a point on things and remembering
Mr Richardson in his much more youthful days - particularly
his alleged legendary prowess in other departments - I
suspect that the back of his legs wasn't the only place this
'unkshun' came to treat.

John Macartney