fot

A Show of hands...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: A Show of hands...
From: Malaboge@AOL.COM
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 15:29:44 EDT
Its OPINION time here at the Garage of Mystery...time for all you
"independent types" to cast a vote.

I'va always run solid axle cars and didn't pay much attention to what the IRS
guys were doing with their rear ends...no, wait that didn't come out
right...their car's rear end <g>. I seem to remember Corvair axles, Datsun
axles and Mercedes half shafts being mentioned, but what is the "hot lick"
these days? Has anyone got first hand descriptions and modifications done?
How complicated etc etc...

The Duke is finally back in the shop and I can actually start working on the
car instead of waiting...

Shoulda paid attention in class...
          Nick of Nor Cal