fot

Re: www page

To: sbarr@mccarty-law.com
Subject: Re: www page
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 11:40:56 EST
In a message dated 12/23/99 5:38:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sbarr@mccarty-law.com writes:

<< I agree!  And now *I've* got no time to work, looking at all the cars.

 Steve Smith, your GT6 looks familiar (love the Coor's brand coil -- was
 that stock?).  Was it featured in this year's Car and Driver tear-off
 day calendar?

 Earlier this year the calendar included an engine bay shot of a red "GT6
 Racer", conclusion to the caption being "neatness counts":  I've still
 got it on my workbench.  The photo was from the other side, but I
 believe I recognize the plumbing and that drilled support bar that's
 just visible in the uper left corner of the engine-bay picture on the
 FOT site. http://www.fot-racing.com/tr6/stevesengine.htm

 Scott Barr

Hi Scott, That was my car in the calendar.  The photo was at the Downtown Los
Angeles street race.  What an event that was! One of the E-Ticket team found
it and it is now my logbook photo.  Maybe I should scan it and contribute it
to Mordy as well?  Bye, Steve