fot

Re: TR4 Engine Questions

To: <Catpusher@aol.com>, <lee-cc@worldnet.att.net>, <WEmery7451@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: TR4 Engine Questions
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 21:09:50 -0800
If you haven't had a liner with a chip out of the bottom you haven't had
many engines apart.  It dosen't hurt a bit though to radius the edges so
JUST IN CASE you need to reach up in there to fix something else and hit the
edge.  Never have had a split liner and used a ton of 87mm liners and
pistons, dosen't mean it isn't common, just in my couple hundered engines I
never had this occurance.