fot

Re: Phoenix in January

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Phoenix in January
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 13:48:50 -0700 (MST)
Gee, I was just in Phoenix over Christmas.  But like a typical visit
with the inlaws, I didn't actually do anything, other than eat, as I
recall.  A couple of blocks from the inlaw's house is a place called
Coventry Motors ( 12th and Highland) that usually has a couple of TRs
or MGs in for repairs.  Being a holiday weekend, the place was closed,
no one around.  And across the street from there is a place where you
could likely spend almost as much as you can at Bondurant, but those,
so I'm told, are a different type of hot laps!

mjb.