fot

Re: Phoenix in January

To: "Bob Lang" <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Phoenix in January
From: "John Lehman" <JELehman@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 11:11:04 -0500
I knew asking this list would pay off!  Taliesen is already on the agenda,
especially since I sell and engineer radiant floor heating systems and he
was one of the first in the modern era to use it.

We have Malibu Gran Prix in Columbus and it is a hoot.  They don't run it
this time of year for some reason.

Thanks for the thoughts.

John Lehman