fot

Decals

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Decals
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:53:30 -0500
Amici,

I've started receiving checks for the stickers and decals.  I apologize for
not provided individual Email confirmations yet, but I will get caught up
next week.  Sorry!  I am buried at work and leaving for a weekend of skiing
in VT (at Mad River Glen) today.  ;-)

Later,

Jack Brooks

BTW - No, we are not taking the TR to VT on this trip, although the mountain
pass (McCullough pass?) just West of Mad River on VT17, is an awesome
collection of switchbacks, that I NEED to drive in my TR3.  I've done this
pass on a motorcycle.  We went over the pass to the bottom, back over to
where we started, then over again to continue our journey.  My wife thought
I was nuts, but it was a blast.