fot

Re: Lug nuts for Revolution Wheels

To: brian@uunet.ca
Subject: Re: Lug nuts for Revolution Wheels
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 18:11:28 EST
In a message dated 1/21/00 2:38:24 PM Pacific Standard Time, brian@uunet.ca
writes:

<<
 Any machine shop could turn down the OD of the nuts you have, or could make
 up new ones from bar stock.  You might be able to drill the holes in the
 wheel larger, if there is no insert.  I'd use a taper seat modification as
 a last resort - to do it right you have to put a steel insert in, and that
 would be harder than getting new nuts made by far...

 Brian

You don't say what these wheels go on but could they be the Lotus style which
uses a special lug nut.  I can't remember if the shank is larger or smaller
but I bought a set from Dave Bean years back.  Steve