fot

Re: How many are we?

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How many are we?
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:42:45 EST
John,

The Western Pennsylvania Triumph Association has 180 members.  This club
meets monthly and holds various events in the Pittsburgh area.  I will be
attending a meeting this Friday, 2/11/2000.

Our Membership Chairperson, Ed Woods, told me that the majority of Triumph
owners in the Pittsburgh area do not belong to any clubs.  He knows of quite
a few of these people from calls he receives from those searching for parts.
I have been a member of the Steel Cities Region, SCCA for the past 36 years;
but a member of this Triumph Club for only the past ten years.

Good luck with your data bank.  I am sure you will develop something.

Bill Emery