fot

RE: How many are we?

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: How many are we?
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:05:52 -0500
Conversely though, it wasn't until last year that I joined VTR, so how many
non-joiners are out there that we aren't considering?

A poll of the local clubs, or even the VTR chapter clubs would produce some
significantly higher numbers, I suspect. Heck, my home club, New Jersey
Triumph Association has over 180 members.  But we don't see most of them all
year.  I doubt many are VTR or TRA members, but some I know belong to
multiple clubs, like VTR and six pack also.

Truly a difficult task to know "How many are we?"

Jack Brooks