fot

Re: Frame color

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <greenman62@hotmail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Frame color
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:09:48 -0800
In answer to the "random color".  The chance of the frames being painted in
the same place as the body is slim and none. (can't swear to that though").
But I am in doubt that the fellow painting frames was also allowed to paint
bodywork, thus, what change of color???  Hey, Paul, run over to Canley and
see what's going on with the paint colors.