fot

Re: Racetorations Hubs

To: JFrymark@aol.com, jwheeler@seidata.com
Subject: Re: Racetorations Hubs
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 20:58:42 EST
In a message dated 2/18/00 9:34:00 AM Pacific Standard Time, JFrymark@aol.com
writes:

<< I'll second that! I didn't roll, just severely flexed EVERYTHING doing
touch
 and goes bounding through the desert at Willow Springs. I switched my 4A IRS
 over to 240Z hubs ala M. Dunst's car after that once in a lifetime
experience.
 John Frymark
 VARA EP #67 >>

ok...ok...so we use Japenese hubs on the E Ticket IRS Cars!!. But it IS a
safety thing. Bearings and spindles twice the size but no weight savings...
so no race advantage...except we finish....smile. So seems like it fits the
rules. Put a quarter in the jar Mr Frymark for giving it away. The Team needs
the Guiness.

Bill Burroughs, #195 1965 TR4A, E Ticket Triumphs