fot

Re: Racetorations Hubs

To: TRBILBO@aol.com, JFrymark@aol.com, jwheeler@seidata.com
Subject: Re: Racetorations Hubs
From: Chasgee@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 22:51:48 EST
Bill wrote,

"ok...ok...so we use Japenese hubs on the E Ticket IRS Cars!!. But it IS a
safety thing. Bearings and spindles twice the size but no weight savings...
so no race advantage...except we finish....smile. So seems like it fits the
rules. Put a quarter in the jar Mr Frymark for giving it away. The Team needs
the Guiness.

Bill Burroughs, #195 1965 TR4A, E Ticket Triumphs"

Funny,

I didn't know we we're keeping secrets!? ;).... Or more appropriately, that
we had secrets good enough to keep....

Chuck
(have IRS, but different kind with custom hubs and shafts)