fot

Re: Hubs and the such

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hubs and the such
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 16:41:39 -0800
At 01:54 PM 2/18/00 -0800, R. Kastner wrote:
>Boy is this a true story.  In the early 60's I polled dozens of people about
>their interest in a dual Weber set up with really good maniolds and fititng

Amen, brother. When I wanted a LSD for my GT6, I wasn't willing to pay
the roughly 80% markup that everyone complained about, so I bought 6
units direct from Quaife. Used one, sold one, placed ads everywhere I
could for 18 months and sold two more. It took me about two years after
that to finally get rid of the last two... and I was just asking enough
to cover my cost!