fot

Re: Hubs and the such

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hubs and the such
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 19:45:55 -0700 (MST)
I am somewhat reluctant to turn this into a forum for a stream of
"Business would be great if it weren't for all these bloody customers!"
messages, that's what the shop-owners@autox.team.net list should cover ;-)

So I'll keep this short.  One of my "favorites" is the person who says
[usually in not such explicit terms]  "Thanks for the research and effort
you put into solving my problem and lining up the parts, now one last thing.
Can you provide a list of places where I can get it done cheaper, so I can
insure that you don't profit from your efforts?"

mjb.