fot

RE: Fwd: Spitfire homologation

To: Friends of Triumph <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fwd: Spitfire homologation
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 15:20:08 -0600
I'd have to say that's a great idea.  A more basic question first,
though -- Am I correct in my thinking that, if the '71 or '72 GCR for
SCCA says that cars in a given class may use, for example, wheel sizes
up to 13x6, then I'd be able to put those on the car and run with all or
most of the current vintage clubs?  Is that the way most vintage clubs
are interpreting the "run what was legal at the time" standard?

Scott