fot

RE: Fwd: Spitfire homologation

To: "'Friends of Triumph '" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fwd: Spitfire homologation
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:12:17 -0600
I have the two publications currently put out by the SCCA: The SCCA's
"Historic Genteral Competition Rules", which appears to be the rules for
SCCA's own vintage events, and includes a copy of the 1972 GCR (rev. 1973),
and the "Historic Production Car Specifications", which includes copies of
the 1967 and 1972 "Production Car Specifications". The latter publication
lists the specifications for all cars, with occasional "Alternate
Specifications" for permitted modifications or upgrades. I'm certain,
however, that these alternate specs don't include all the changes that were
approved at one time or another.

I also have my original 1970 GCR, if you want to add a copy of that to your
archives.

Jim Hill
Madison WI
Scott Barr wrote:

> . . .Midwest Council, SVRA and VSCDA . . .
>all recite a standard similar to "what was
>legal at the time" . . .Are back editions of the
GCRs available?