fot

NON-TECH Signs, was Re: ebay stuff

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net
Subject: NON-TECH Signs, was Re: ebay stuff
From: "Bill Sohl" <billsohl@smtp.interactive.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:51:12 +0000
Jack wrote:
> Here I go, breaking my own rules --
>
> BUT, TR fiends, if you have any memorabilia, keep this in mind:
>
> Last week there was a genuine Triumph Service sign for sale -- probably
> 40 years old. Boy, would that look cool in my garage. I gulped and bid
> $75 for it -- it went for about $250

Wonder what that makes my 4'x6' flourescent
backlit sign that I have on the ceiling of our
TV/Rec room worth?  Thats the rectangular
sign that has TRIUMPH in big blue raised
letters on a white background and SPORTS
CARS in black letters on a yellow background
with the blue TR open book logo in between.

It makes a great overhead light.
Eat yer hearts out folks :-)

Cheers,
Bill Sohl