fot

Re: Pile-o-Parts

To: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Pile-o-Parts
From: Andrew Mace <amace@UNIX2.NYSED.GOV>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 14:11:05 -0400 ()
On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Bob Lang wrote:

> and the fellow's name is Buddy (Omer) Norton...

> I'm pretty sure the guy is located in New England somewhere... in fact,
> his name is very familiar, but I can't place him except from New England
> Region SCCA stuff.

Wonder if it's the same guy (or son of the same guy) I remember from when
I briefly worked at an ex-Bap Geon foreign auto parts store in Hartford,
CT? There was an Omer Norton from I think the Stafford Springs area (?)
who raced a Daimler SP-250. I recall him being probably in his 50's then,
and that was 1975; I'm guessing that Buddy is the son.

> p.p.p.s. Bob T., there's an SAH Spit Mk 1 & 2 fiberglass "LeMans" bonnet
> in the list... ;-)

I wouldn't mind that myself for the Hardly Boys Racespit 4. Hmmm....

--Andy