fot

Re: Pile-o-Parts

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@phase.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Pile-o-Parts
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 14:55:26 -0500
I might be interested in going in on some of the Spit stuff
(particularly if he has an aluminum flywheel...) -- especially the
bonnet, if I can afford it.  I sent him a message asking if he'd sell it
separately, even though he said he wouldn't.  All he can do is say no
and heap shame on my name, right? ;)

Why don't we interested folks get a copy of the spreadsheet and note the
things we want and what we would be willing to pay for them.  I'll
volunteer to take the data and tabulate it, and 1) see if we reach
$2,500, and 2) figure a way to see who gets something with mulitple bids
(probably just take the highest bid).  The only problem is finding
someone who can get the stuff and parcel it out to all of us.  I'd do it
(Phil has an enclosed trailer), but that's dang far from me!

So get the spreadsheet (I'd like a copy, please!), make your
choices/bids, email them to me OFF the list, and I'll go through them to
see if this is even worth considering.  Do ya'll think tomorrow noon (12
pm CST) is a good end point?

Keep Triumphing,
Susan    :)