fot

Re: Quick thought from weather wimp

To: rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu, EISANDIEGO@aol.com, thefryes@iconn.net
Subject: Re: Quick thought from weather wimp
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:49:47 EDT
In a message dated 06/30/2000 11:42:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu writes:

> >     I sure it is for those people who prepare these show cars as well,
they
>  >spend countless hours cleaning off the dirt Can just imagine the chaos of
>  >summer thunder storm with hail....
>
>  That sounds like the Albany VTR meet during the hurricane!  At least it was
>  beautiful weather during the autocross.

And so long as I live, I will never forget a quote we (ATA, the host club,
members) heard from one attendee. As Dave Barry is so fond of saying, I swear
I'm not making this up; the quote was roughly as follows: "I can't believe
you scheduled this Convention the weekend of a hurricane!"

Sigh, sometimes they DO fool you by walking upright....

--Andy Mace