fot

Re: Rear Brakes

To: <WEmery7451@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Rear Brakes
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 09:19:21 -0700
I did loose some rear braking when I changed over to the 9 inch brakes
a few years ago, but I was able to live with it until I got these
excellent front brakes now.  I think the rear discs will have to be a
winter project, and I will put my 10 inch steel drums and shoes back
on for the rest of the season.  Thanks to everyone who replied with
info on the rear brakes.  Joe(B)