fot

Re: TR4A plugs

To: <Herald948@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR4A plugs
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 17:11:38 -0700
I have been using Champion C59YC or C61YC plugs in my TR3 and in my
Spitfire, and so far so good.  They are 3/4 inch reach projected tip
plugs that you can get way out into the chamber if you want.  You can
adjust the depth with indexing washers.  I still want to do some dyno
power comparisons between them and the 1/2 inch reach plugs.  I do
have a concern that if they are out too far they will interfear with
the flame path.   It sounds to me that it would be a good project for
a Grassroots Motorsports article.  How about it Tim?  You guys seem to
have lots of Dyno access.  Joe(B)