fot

Re: Vara Race

To: JandJalford@aol.com
Subject: Re: Vara Race
From: William Manning <gripdad@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 21:59:19 -0700
Jerry,
    You really know how to sell a venue. Appealing as you made Holtville sound,
I'm afraid I'll have to pass. I do hope to see everyone at Vegas or Phoenix.
Also, Ed Swart made an offer to Doug Schirpa that if we got 10 VARA E/P cars
to run his HSR-West race at Willow Springs on October 7th & 8th he would make a
class for us. Unfortunately that is only a week before the VARA race in Phoenix
but it might be fun for those who can't make it to Phoenix. Thanks for the
update and I hope to see you soon.

Bill Manning