fot

Re: Vara Race

To: Gt6steve@aol.com, JandJalford@aol.com
Subject: Re: Vara Race
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 22:52:14 EDT
Jerry/Steve, E Ticket and FOT....I've been to Holtville. Didn't ever plan to
go again ... although that was before I became a racing junky. I am tempted
since I will miss October (Taking that two week vacation the wife gets every
ten years to see New Engaland in the fall....her first trip there....my
millionth) ... and really would have liked to run willow with HSR as a group.
Tell Swart to make that offer again soon. THAT'S almost enough to trash my
airline tickets for.

But I will make Vegas. See you both there. (Working on the parts list Jerry).

By the way...anyone need a TR3 differential/axle assembly (diff with both
axles and brake drum to brake drum)....very clean but no gears/carrier.
Cheap. Axles look great and seals/bearings look like new.

$20 and you haul it or $40 and I'll deliver it in So Cal. Don't really want
to ship but could be persuaded to bundle it if someone really needed it. Very
clean....even the brake braket /cables. Or is this more scrap for the pick
your part dump run I'll be making soon?

Bill Burroughs