fot

membership?

To: gasket.works@gte.net, hartw@plastekgroup.com
Subject: membership?
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 15:29:17 EDT
Wendy, this is Joe Alexander, so called National Coordinator.  (although
there are no official duties as you will discover as you read)

This e-mail group was formed to connect the many Triumph racers
together...many of them being vintage racers, especially at the first. This
was nearly three years ago.

There was never any intention of forming a club with dues, meetings, officers
and there was just a few of us initially. Like many accidental ideas, it
seems to be a good one. Most of the folks are current racers in one form or
another...or would like to be. We also have some wanabes or some otherwise
very interesting folks who are part of the list and add value to it.

We do now, by way of Mordy's suggestions and support, have some regalia and a
website.

So far there are no dues, no meetings, no officers, ergo no big egos & no
backbiting (no need). We just get together where ever we can in person and
share a lot of ideas, hopes, fears, and sometimes, good stories on the
internet.

In short, welcome aboard...plunk you magic twanger, Mark Bradakis and add
<hartw@plastekgroup.com>

I consider Mordy's note a nomination and mine is a second.

BTW, coming your way in a couple of weeks to be at Lime Rock and the Glen.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
Cedar Falls, Iowa
<< I'm going to refer to our lead coordinator, Joe.
 The Friends of Triumph are individuals who share a common goal -- have a
good time racing while preserving the Triumph racing heritage.

 I am the www coordinator and hope to be adding more photos and bios in the
next several weeks.  Currently, there is no fee.  Nominations for entry are
generally, from a standing member and often times "seconded" by another
member.  Almost all members have had significant racing seat time...
 You may know of Hardy Prentice....

 You may submit photo's( JPEG)  to me.  Please include a short (one paragraph
)Bio.I will endeavor to post it on the www site.

 good luck, and thanks...

 Mordy Dunst