fot

Re: Duryea hillclimb

To: peb3@cornell.edu, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Duryea hillclimb
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 12:59:42 -0400
Hi Greg,

At 04:45 PM 8/22/00 +0000, greenman62@hotmail.com wrote:
> >My Big Red is for sale...
>
>   ???????????? Say it an't so, John!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid that its true.  Val and I decided a few years ago that our next
race car would be an open wheel car.  I co-drove a Formula Ford last
fall, and so I'm looking for one now, but I can't really afford the time,
money or space for two race-only vehicles, so Big Red has to go.  Its
going to be really tough to sell her, so I'll have to find an appropriate
home for her.  That's partly why I haven't been aggressively advertising
on any of the bigger mailing lists.

Sadly,

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu