fot

Vintage Car Race - San Diego, Ca - Oct 21,22

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Vintage Car Race - San Diego, Ca - Oct 21,22
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 14:02:54 EDT
FOTers

    I just spoke with Jim Philion. You may recall that I mentioned that Jim &
Beth (driver) Philion had a Spitfire Racecar at PB Historics. I will be
forwarding a nomination of them this week. Jim is apparently actively
involved in organizing events in the San Diego area.

    Spoke to Jim this morning. Apparently there is a vintage car raced
scheduled for October 21.22 . He is involved in organizing this race. This is
the fourth year for the race. It is held on the Naval station airport along
San Diego harbor. This is one of the races that Earle has in California each
year. Do I understand correctly that this is about the same time as the
Triumpest?

    Jim has said that he would be very happy to see more Triumph racers. It
still very nice weather here at that time of year. Anyone out there
interested?

Cary