fot

Re: Technical Question-TR3A Axle Conversion to TR4

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Technical Question-TR3A Axle Conversion to TR4
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 00:04:12 EDT
In a message dated 8/28/00 8:38:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time, N197TR4@cs.com
writes:

<< BTW, Bill,I will be in Pittsburgh area for a short period of time on
 Wednesday. You somewhere near? >>

Hi Joe,

I am in the middle of helping my wife getting her father's house ready to
sell.  He passed away several weeks ago.  Her brother and wife are in from
Montana.

Give me a call when you get in and see if we can meet (if possible).  Home
phone with answering machine: (412) 563-1096, and a recent cell phone: (412)
443-7338, which I am trying to learn how to use.  I will keep it on and try
to keep it within ear shot.  I use to carry it in my pocket, but it dialed
911 on me twice.