fot

Re: Technical Question-TR3A Axle Conversion to TR4

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Technical Question-TR3A Axle Conversion to TR4
From: "michael l. cook" <mlcooknj@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 21:23:18 -0400
RE:        TR-3 "widetrack"

I wish you had gotten the lady's name and/or the commission number of that car.
If she can "prove it" that would add a very interesting item to Triumph lore. I
worked at Triumph in New York/New Jersey from 1958 through 1967 and heard a lot
of strange stories but NEVER a mention of the factory stuffing TR-4 axles into
TR-3s. I grew up in Ohio but I'm from Missouri on this one.

Mike Cook