fot

RE: Weber tuning

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, " fot mail list" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Weber tuning
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 00 17:35:35 -0700
>I finally found a pretty good Weber book--Don't remember the exact title but
>it's something like Power Tuning your Weber/Dellorto carbs.

How about "How to build & power Tune Weber & Dellorto Carburetors" part
of the SpeedPro Series.

> The odd thing is
>that they don't say a thing about reading plugs, all the tuning is kind of
>seat of the pants.

But they do mention CO readings in a couple of places.

>But I found the book very worthwhile.

I'm reading it now

TeriAnn
                      http://www.overlander.net

  The world's most complete set of links connecting Rover 4X4 owners
  with Rover parts, service, accessory & sales companies world wide.