fot

Re: Fwd: (no subject)

To: "michael l. cook" <mlcooknj@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: (no subject)
From: "Ronald R Gates" <Ronald.R.Gates@usa.dupont.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 07:56:40 -0400
I cannot remember that well anymore , but i think we had leather helmets
and bib overalls ! I went to drivers school at  Marlboro in 1967 , went on
to win 9 races in d/p with my tr-4  ,and won the regional championship in
1969 . In those days at that track the porsche speedster and the tr-4 were
the most popular and exciting cars to watch , besides the c/m,s (lister
corvettes ect .) I had some of the best fun at Marlboro . I think i still
have some home movies of it . Bob tullius was the hot shoe with the
triumphs with Dick Stockton ,  BII Davis , Denny Wilson , Richard Stapleton
, and others i can not think of at the moment  , i t,s hard for me to
remember the 60 ,s  with all the weed we used to smoke !  Ya  know ,
smoking rubber never hurt
anybody ,has it !