fot

Re: TR4 #197...Looking for rev limiter & front anti-swaybar

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: TR4 #197...Looking for rev limiter & front anti-swaybar
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 08:55:25 -0500
Addco will custom bend any diamater bar you wish and supply the bushings to fit
it.  Glen feels that at some point you also start bending the fairly flimsy
mounting points attached to the frame and need to beef them up a bit as well.

George Wright was trying several different front bars at VIR a few weeks ago, he
might be able to share what he learned with us.

ps, enjoyed the reports of your trip to Texas World.  If you midwestereners make
another trip there next year, keep me advised and possibly we could join you
there.  At my speed of towing it might be 3 days instead of two, but that only
means we gotta leave earlier.

mike