fot

Re: TR4 #197...Looking for rev limiter & front anti-swaybar

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 #197...Looking for rev limiter & front anti-swaybar
From: ed.barnard@marconi.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:52:33 -0600
Mark/Listers:
     Today at 4:00 p.m. I will be leaving my job of 19 1/2 years to embark on a
new adventure. The bad thing about it all is that until I get an internet hook
up at home I will be out of pocket. For any listers that need to contact me
before I get my hook up, please contact me @ 817-939-4419. Mark; please remove
my name from the list until I the time that I e-mail you with my new address.
It's been great being on the list, and I will return. Until then, enjoy your
cars and race safely.
                              Thanks, Ed Barnard