fot

Quaife LSD's for Spitfires

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Quaife LSD's for Spitfires
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 09:50:49 -0700
I am in discussion with John Kipping's Canley Classics regarding obtaining a
Quaife for my Spitfire.  John has indicated that I could
get a very good price (somewhere between $600 and $800) for the unit but would
need to buy multiples to do so.  His thoughts were a
quantity of 5 or more.  He also mentioned 4.55:1 gear set being available as
well as the "Salisbury clutch plate" being available.

So, the purpose of this message is to see if anyone is interested in getting
together on a volume purchase to meet the minimum
requirements.

I am awaiting the specifics at this time and will forward the information as
soon as I get it.

Regards,
Joe (C)