fot

Re: Quaife LSD's for Spitfires

To: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@cstone.net>
Subject: Re: Quaife LSD's for Spitfires
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 23:58:57 -0700
John,
Are you equipped to sell them at an equivalent price as what John Kipping
indicated?  The reason I got with him is because the US
distributor I was pointed to by Quaife quoted somewhere around 1200 bucks for
this item.  If you can supply them at a more reasonable
price I'll be happy to get one from you.

Regards,
Joe