fot

Re: Quaife LSD's for Spitfires

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Quaife LSD's for Spitfires
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@cstone.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 19:53:40 -0500
Hi Joe,

At 11:58 PM 11/6/00 -0700, you wrote:
 >John,
 >Are you equipped to sell them at an equivalent price as what John
 >Kipping indicated?

I'm afraid that we can't match that price - that's less than we
pay for them, I'm afraid.

 >The reason I got with him is because the US
 >distributor I was pointed to by Quaife quoted somewhere around
1200 >bucks for this item.  If you can supply them at a more reasonable
 >price I'll be happy to get one from you.

We'll offer a discount off the list price, but it won't be anywhere
near the $600 or so that you mentioned.  I wish I could match
that price, though.

R. John Lye

rjl@gt-classics.com
http://www.gt-classics.com/