fot

Re: BS Racing's new Devin

To: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Subject: Re: BS Racing's new Devin
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:46:40 -0500 (EST)
Hi All,

All this Devin talk reminds that while watching the 2000 edition of the
Monterey Historics and seeing the feature on the Peerless Ambro - if I
was starting another project right now (nice idea, but completely
not-doable due to financial constraints) - I could start leaning towards
a 4 cylinder tractor-TR with a rebody...

Nah!

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |