fot

Re: Realistically speaking

To: rem@cbord.com, gasket.works@gte.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Realistically speaking
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:55:05 EST
>>> Russ Moore scribbled:  I have rented Shannonville in Belleville Ontario
in the past to stage two driving courses for the Triumph Club. The fee a few
years ago was about $1300US for the half-track course and then the next year
we got the full
course for $2400US

When I ran Shannonville it was the first time I experienced traffic coming
back at me (parallel straights, side by side).  No one warned me about it,
and first time out, I almost sh*t my pants.

Shannonville has elevation changes similar to a frozen pond, but is still fun
to drive, and VERY spectator friendly (one of a very few tracks where you can
see nearly the whole circuit from the grandstand.

Long suits...the people are GREAT, and Belleville, and nearby Kingston are
terrific little resort towns.

Bill Dentinger