fot

Fwd: Mid-Ohio-Race length for MG/TR Challenge in '99

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Mid-Ohio-Race length for MG/TR Challenge in '99
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:04:28 EST
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Full-name: WEmery7451
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:58:27 EST
Subject: Re: Mid-Ohio-Race length for MG/TR Challenge in '99
To: elkhorn@megsinet.net

In a message dated 12/20/00 5:14:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
elkhorn@megsinet.net writes:

<< I looked overyour car and can only hope I can hang on to mine for as long.

Hi David,

As fast as you are going, your car probably will not last as long.  At least
you have accomplished what you are supposed to accomplish with a race car,
and that is to go fast.

I hope that I can get back to working on my car.  Since that race, my life
has been totally occupied with doing everything except what I want to be
doing: trying to settle my father-in-law's estate, battling my crooked
brother-in-law (trying to rip off my wife), selling the house and other
contents, fighting property tax assignations, on and on.

If I am lucky, I will see you in the summer (and try to keep out of your
way).  Good luck and Happy Holidays.