fot

Re: fot-digest V1 #238

To: ames@cmn.net
Subject: Re: fot-digest V1 #238
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 19:44:59 EST
Yes Robert,

Please regard the 2002 Mid-Ohio All Triumph Race event as a "National FOT
Triumph" Event. Thanks for giving it a title.

I will contact you offline on the Breckenridge VTR National Convention and
fill you in. There will be some folks who will be at Breckenridge who might
be interested in including Second Creek in their itinerary, but nothing
formal has been planned with the VTR.

Monterey Or Bust!!!!

Joe (A)

<< Greetings FOT,  From Robert Ames, Ambro Triumph, RMVR member.  Yes we have
 race scheduled at Second Creek August 25/26.  Second Creek usually draws
 180-200 entries as it is very close to most members in the front range. The
 track is wonderfully suited to cars of our size and it was repaved last
 spring.(2000) There are all brands of motels and food within 10 miles of the
 track as it is just outside of DIA's borders and not too far from old
 Stapleton Airport.

 What is the event in Breckenridge? and what are the dates?  Can you drive
 your race car or is it just a gathering for show?

 I am planning on attending mid-Ohio in 2002 as I thought this was going to
 be the "National Triumph event".  Is this not the case?

 Happy New Year to all.