fot

Re: Louvered Hoods

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Louvered Hoods
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:33:43 -0700 (MST)
     Of course I'll probably be tossed bodily out of any place
     I try to run it, but I'll be stylin'.

Well, for the moment, you wouldn't get tossed out of an IVR race at
Wendover, Utah.  I'm sure the tech inspector would pass it.  Being a
small and impoverished club, if the wheels won't fall off and you have
the entry fee, you can run with us!  We'll have to see what happens in
the future though, with a new track coming on line in 2002.  The club
may change from being a handful of laid-back enthusiasts to a serious
organization with stricter rules.  I'd hate to see the arrival of a
real track ruin the spirit that we have now.  The cars may not be "vintage"
but the 'run what ya brung' on a closed airport course certainly is.

As a reminder, here's the dates for IVR racing at Wendover in 2002:

March 17,18
April 28,29
May 19,20
June 23,24