fot

Nomination

To: "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nomination
From: "Roger Beasley" <beeline@iline.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 23:06:10 -0500
FOTers,

I would like to nominate Robert (Bob) Davis of Mount Dora, FL for membership.

Bob has just bought my "61 TR4 racecar and he also owns a pristine TR4A with
only 32,000 miles including original paint and interior.  He will be attending
driver's school at Savannah in February and we look forward to seeing him at
vintage events in the Southeast.

Please extent to him the great assistance and friendship that makes the FOT
the unorganized, widely scattered collection of LBC nuts, with nothing much
better to do, that it is.

Thanks and best regards,

Roger Beasley
Cape Coral, FL