fot

Re: Nomination

To: Herald948@aol.com, BRITPAC@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nomination
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:33:30 EST
I thought they already were on our list....perhaps our high paid
administrator overlooked this?

That reminds me, Mark, send address. I want to send some money to the Fat
Chance Garage.

Joe (A)

<< I would like to propose, for membership for this most august group (not to
mention the other 11 months), Steve  and Janet Hedke <britpac@aol.com>. As
most of you probably know, these long-time VTR and TRSC members brought their
TR3 "Scrappy" on the 2000 History Channel Great Race and took home a win in
Rookie Class and 5th in the Sportsman Division. This on a little 14-day TSD
rallye from Boston to Sacramento. :-) It's probably safe to say they earned
more from this event ($11,050 in prizes) than most of the rest of FoT
combined in competition in the year 2000.

 And they're GOING TO RUN AGAIN THIS YEAR: Atlanta to Pasadena! Cool.

 Seriously, this is exactly the kind of event that all Triumph enthusiasts
and clubs should encourage and support, hence my nomination of Steve and
Janet to this list and an accompanying request to "talk this up" amongst
yourselves and fellow Triumph club members.

 I hope to involve VTR and its Chapters in some way.

 Anyway, please welcome Steve and Janet.

 --Andy
 Andrew Mace, President, The Vintage Triumph Register

 p.s. If only the Great Race would allow Heralds; alas, they are too new to
qualify. ;-)