fot

Re: exhaust

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>
Subject: Re: exhaust
From: "David & Krystal Wingett" <elkhorn@megsinet.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:00:21 -0500
Bill
        Tell me more about Greg.  I'm very unsatisfied with the "race"
headers out on the market today. Please pass along his e-mail address or
some other way to get a hold of him. There is a real science to making a
true set of headers...valve size,bore, ext. length. too much to list.   I
guess that's way the local header shop that builds for some "un-named "
Trans-Am teams in Lansing. want $1200-$1500 to engineer a set of true racing
headers for my car. To tell you the truth if it means 10HP I'd do it and
spend the next year Begging for forgiveness from the Minister Of
Finance...AKA...The Small Mean One.
                David Wingett