fot

Re: Assuming is dangerous

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Assuming is dangerous
From: Tony Drews <drewst03@home.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:03:41 -0600
My car must not have come through your dealership.  :)    It came with an O/D
and a 3.7.  I have no reason to believe that the rear end was exchanged, I
actually got pretty complete service records with my pile of rust.

I'd LOVE to lay my hands on a 4.1!

- Tony Drews
TR-4 vintage racer under construction
http://www.tonydrews.com